Developing Your Business Card
Your business card is among the most effective means of offline marketing. Imagine how many people you talk to daily. If you could give all these people your business card, then this will mean that you will have invited them to visit your business offline or online on your website.
In developing a catchy business card, you need to consider the following:
- You have a logo. If you do not have one, you can hire a graphic designer to make one for you.
- You already have your business name registered.
- If your business has a physical address, get the right street address, building name and room number.
- You have your professional domain-based email account setup. Ensure that you register the domain name and have the domain-based email accounts setup.
- You have acquired a business telephone number. If you do not have one yet, you can include yours
- Have a postal office box. If you do not have one, you can ask your friend to allow you be receiving mails through his.
- If you deal with international clients, you can open a skype account for easy and cost effective way of making international calls to your clients.
- The business web address is also important. You can actually register the domain name and put your contact information on the landing page as you develop the website. Once you register the domain, it gives you the web address.
Once you have all of the above information, and then hire a graphic designer who will design for you an elegant business card for your business. Ensure that your card depicts your corporate colors or the colors of your product or service.
If you would like to get designs for business logo or a business card, you can visit the Graphics Center. Here, you can also see the various designs that you can choose from.